Sunday, January 30, 2011

Final Week!

Describe your POL preparation process. What presentation tools are you planning to use? Are you relying on notes, a memorized talk, something else? How are you preparing for questions you might be asked? What are you planning to wear?
My preparation process was mainly to take a lot of pictures so I can have digital proof of my work and growth as an intern at Sherman Elementary and making sure I actually learned new things and absorbed what it really is to be a teacher. All I used was my Powerpoint and I did not rely on notes,it was a memorized talk. How I prepared for the questions that might have been asked was practicing my POL with other interns and having them interpret the role of mentors and the rest of the audience. I wore professional clothing.

How do you see yourself making decisions about your own career path? Do you see yourself following the career of your mentor? Why or why not?
I honestly see my self struggling to make my own decisions about my career path because there is so many things someone can do but it's hard to pick something that you love and would see yourself doing for the rest of your life. I see my mentor's career as an option because I haven't set my mind towards what I want to do yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment